One dozen assorted fennome paired with our indulgent hot chocolate mix!
Our smooth dark hot chocolate is inspired by the traditional style enjoyed in Hungary – rich, sippable, chocolate indulgence! We are excited to introduce Double Decadence – one dozen of our assorted fennome Hungarian pastries – apricot, raspberry and strawberry, paired with the ultimate extra chocolatey dark hot chocolate mix, packed with chocolate chips and cacao powder. The perfect gift to keep someone special smiling and toasty, even in the chilliest of weather.
$5 Flat Rate Shipping! Only $5 shipping for each item ordered.
- 4 packages of fennome trios (a sampling of all varieties for a total of 12 pastries) teamed up with 8 ounces/4 servings of our dairy-free rich dark hot chocolate mix.
- Just like our hand-crafted pastries, our hot chocolate is made the old-fashioned way – warmed on the stove with fresh dairy or unsweetened plant-based milk of your choice (although we think fresh whole milk delivers the thickest richest amazing taste adventure).
- Hot Chocolate Serving ideas:
- For a Spicy Adventure add a dash or two of hot paprika, cinnamon, ground cloves or white pepper, even a combination of all! The taste is uniquely fennomenal!
- Add a little holiday cheer with a splash of your favor liqueur or spirit, such as dark rum or whiskey or coffee, orange, almond or hazelnut liqueur.
- Top with Chantilly Cream – Whip 8 ounces heavy or whipping cream with 1 tablespoon sugar and ½ teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir it up! To each cup or mug, add a fun festive stirrer – cinnamon stick, candy cane or a small wooden skewer stacked with marshmallows
- Fennome are presented on mini gold trays in 4 individually sealed packages to maintain ultimate freshness and safety from our kitchen to your doorstep. We want to do all we can to ensure our pastries arrive in perfect condition.
- Dark Hot Chocolate Mix is packed tightly in a reclosable can just in case you want to make one or 2 servings at a time.
- Just follow the directions but adjust the amount of mix and milk.
- For each serving: Use 1/4 cup mix and 8 oz. milk.