What’s a fennome?
A fennome is a spiral-rolled, flaky, mini – two bite, fruit-filled pastry that’s light as a feather with a crispy surface texture. The name was inspired by the Hungarian word “finom” which means delicious, delicate and tasty. Always made the old-fashioned way, fennome have no artificial ingredients, colors, flavors or preservatives of any kind.
Introducing our new Fennome Grande Singles
A single, hand-rolled buttery jam-filled pastry presented on its own little gold tray
- The perfect morning pastry with your cup of coffee or tea
- A treat yourself afternoon pick-me-up
- An irresistible after-dinner indulgence
Our same authentic treasured family recipe – flaky pastry and fruit jam fillings, topped with a dusting of crunchy demerara sugar.
As always – Our recipe is simple. Just 5 ingredients!
- Unbleached flour
- Cream Cheese
- Apricot, Raspberry or Strawberry jam
- Pure Cane Sugar
Nothing artificial! No preservatives! Only 130 calories or less!
Fennome to Go Sampler
An indulgent trio of apricot, raspberry and strawberry pastries. Each variety is presented on their own signature gold tray. The perfect little gift and self-indulgent treat!
- 1 package of each variety plus an extra surprise pack – 1 dozen total
Fennome to Go Box of Indulgence
Choose from your favorite fruit and buttery pastry or our Assorted Collection
- 8 packages of each/2 dozen pastries – Apricot, Raspberry, Strawberry or Assorted Collection
- 12 packages of each/3 dozen pastries – Apricot, Raspberry, Strawberry or Assorted Collection
You may be wondering why we package our delectable fennome Hungarian pastries in small packages? We do so to maintain ultimate freshness from our kitchen to your doorstep. We want to do all we can to ensure our pastries arrive in perfect condition. Our signature package also allows you to tuck a package of 3 into your bag when on the run, or to open a few packages and place them on an elegant serving dish when you are planning a romantic dinner for 2 or an elegant dinner for 12.
Bake at Home Fennome
Due to the uncertainty of shipping time caused by the pandemic, this product is currently unavailable for shipping.
Bring back those memories and delectable aromas into your kitchen. Heirloom recipes made easy!
For anytime you’d like to treat yourself, family or friends to traditional Hungarian pastry fresh from the oven in just minutes. When you open the little “recipe box”, you will find two trays of hand-rolled mini pastries, filled with fruit jam and a packet of demerara cane sugar. No need for a recipe card to savor the memory of days gone by. We have done the measuring, mixing and rolling, so all you have to do is press the pastries into the demerara sugar, pop them in the oven, enjoy the rich aroma as they bake, then savor every bite.
- Apricot – 10 Bake-at-Home fennome Hungarian Pastries
- Raspberry – 10 Bake-at-Home fennome Hungarian Pastries
- Tropical Party Parfaits: Stack mini scoops of raspberry and mango sorbet in dessert glasses. Garnish with fennome pastries.
- Simple Indulgence: Serve fennome with your favorite ice cream. Drizzle with melted chocolate or chocolate sauce
- Fennomenal Cheese Tray: On cheese plate, arrange baked fennome pastries with aged Cheddar cheese and tart apple slices. Lightly drizzle with wildflower honey.
- Chocolate Ganache Plunge: Melt 4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate with 1/3 cup heavy or whipping cream. Cool slightly. Dip baked fennome pastries into chocolate ganache.
- Toasted Almond: Mix 2 Tbsp. finely chopped almonds with demerara sugar crystals. Baked as directed.
- Baked Brie and Raspberry Pastry: Arrange baked fennome pastries around warm and gooey cheese. Allow guests to spread brie on fennome pastries.
- Chocolate Raspberry Dazzle: Drizzle melted chocolate over baked and cooled fennome pastries. Allow chocolate to firm. Dust with confectioner’s sugar. Adds the WOW factor to your homemade cookie tray!